Saturday, May 15, 2010

Civic Literacy

I read about this quiz in the comic pages, of all places! (Mallard Fillmore) Civics class in school was many years ago and I've never considered government my strong suit, so it was with some trepidation that I decided to test myself.

My score is definitely nothing to brag about, but I'm not ashamed to share it. I got 25 out of 33 questions correct giving me a score of 75.76%. The sad part is that one of those I missed I answered correctly at first, then decided to change at the last minute. Four of the questions I shouldn't have missed. The remaining three I just didn't know.

Go ahead and test yourself, even if you aren't one of my US readers. You never know....

5 comments:

WhiteStone said...

WooHoo! I did pretty good myself! Thanks for the link. I'm sad that I missed the one with the answer as The Gettysburg Address...we memorized that in 7th grade...and I missed the question! Aaargh!

Felicity Grace Terry said...

No big surprise there, I did pretty badly - 8 out of 33. I suppose I'd have to do much better to become a citizen.

Jen said...

I got 81%. I'm the geek that always watches the History Channel.

Pam said...

My score was 78.79%. I got 26 of 33.

Could have done worse, but should have done better as I work with kids on a daily basis at school and CNN is my white noise or background music when I'm home.

Marion said...

I got 76%. Not bad for this old brain. Fun post, Kelly. Blessings!