Making my way through the ups and downs of life, holding fast to my favorite Bible verse: "For we walk by faith, not by sight." ~2 Corinthians 5:7.
I began blogging in earnest at Yahoo360 on October 24, 2005. (briefly using LiveJournal and blog-city prior to that) In June 2008 I moved to Blogger. I'm now at WordPress where I hope to remain.
Even though we can't bigify your ShadowShot this week it is still very good! Blogger acts up for me all the time, so I figure it's just operator error.lol. What reallly gets my goat is the problem I have moving photos while composing a post. 2 years ago you used to be able to drag the photos with ease from top to bottom. Now it's nearly impossible. Any clues on that one?? Hey,have a good rest of the weekend! Blessings!!
I can see spring green on your image - here in Finland we got snow last night! brrrr.... ps. Thanks for your kind words - today I feel better, hopefully 'normal' very soon. Have a good week ahead!
I bet the trees are grateful for that sunshine! Such a lovely photo and location! Sorry for your blogger issues. I have troubles all the time also, and reading the comments above it seems quite a few people do! Silly blogger/blogspot! Have a great week :)
I appreciate all your comments and it's nice to know I'm not alone in my Blogger issues! I would seriously consider switching to WP if I had a faster internet connection with more download capability. Alas, as of right now I'm stuck here.
13 comments:
Nice!
I've been having problems with blogger too!
Nice photo!
The ONLY day I've had no blogger issues and everyone else does. Go figure! Great photo, Kelly!!
Blessings,
Marion
nice winter lighting- soon to disappear with the arrival of spring leaves!
Even though we can't bigify your ShadowShot this week it is still very good! Blogger acts up for me all the time, so I figure it's just operator error.lol. What reallly gets my goat is the problem I have moving photos while composing a post. 2 years ago you used to be able to drag the photos with ease from top to bottom. Now it's nearly impossible. Any clues on that one?? Hey,have a good rest of the weekend! Blessings!!
Great spring shadows!
Well lets hope blogger gets it together. It certainly is discouraging.
Thanks for the visit & God bless!
I must confess I haven't missed Blogger since I abandoned it.
I love the bare trees of winter, these are so pretty . Good photo.
I can see spring green on your image - here in Finland we got snow last night! brrrr....
ps. Thanks for your kind words - today I feel better, hopefully 'normal' very soon.
Have a good week ahead!
I bet the trees are grateful for that sunshine! Such a lovely photo and location! Sorry for your blogger issues. I have troubles all the time also, and reading the comments above it seems quite a few people do! Silly blogger/blogspot! Have a great week :)
How wonderful, I love this, it's so atmospheric. Sorry to hear about your blogger issues, it was my turn yesterday.
I appreciate all your comments and it's nice to know I'm not alone in my Blogger issues! I would seriously consider switching to WP if I had a faster internet connection with more download capability. Alas, as of right now I'm stuck here.
Post a Comment