Sunday, March 13, 2011

Shadow Shot Sunday #19



Hosted by Hey Harriet
(click above image for more photos)





Chimney Shadow


16 comments:

Kathe W. said...

strong image well composed!

Anonymous said...

Dramatic shot. Great stuff.
We're not in ShShSu this week.

Have a good week, Boonie

Pam said...

Really like this one!

BLOGitse said...

That's a powerful shadow!
Have a great week ahead!

Anonymous said...

Great shadow. This image brought memories of our back yard in NC. :)

Dorte H said...

Great idea! Where is the chimney sweep? ;)

Chubskulit Rose said...

Gorgeous shot!

My Shadow post, have a great week ahead.

Marilyn & Jeff said...

Very simple and very effective. I like it.

Jenners said...

I am sure this chimney is Santa-approved.

Hey Harriet said...

Wow! That's a big chimney! A long way for Santa to slide down! Great shot! Have a super week Kelly!

Alan said...

Gentle shadow!

Hootin Anni said...

They say "A picture can paint a 1000 words"...this photo is the epitome.

Today's post Link: Sand Dollars and Sea Drift Seeds

Thanks for stopping by yesterday... have a glorious day!!

Felicity Grace Terry said...

So mysterious, I love it.

Kelly said...

Thanks for all the fun and positive comments on my contribution this week.

Boonie - I missed seeing you and the Mrs. in ShShSu this week.

Dorte - The sweeps we've had visit have never been like the ones Dickens described! Just ordinary guys with a big vacuums!

And you can rest assured that Santa made his way down that chimney many a time!!

Betty Manousos said...

I love this image! Great capture of the shadow.

B xx

quid said...

Very abstract!