Sunday, March 20, 2011

Shadow Shot Sunday #20


Hosted by Hey Harriet
(Click on above image for more photos)





Shadows in and around a Camellia


14 comments:

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Camellias are so bright I didn't know they could hold shadows!


SHADOW SINGER

Of shadows an old man did sing;
He chanted in Guelph and Beijing;
The shade was his friend,
He loved it no end—
It made him feel rich as a king!


© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

Some Shady Mangos

LL Cool Joe said...

Shadows are beautiful.

Lovely shot again.

gengen said...

It is a pretty flower. Happy SSS!

Lighthousegal said...

Beautiful little shadow filled flower. Thanks for sharing!!

Full-On-Forward said...

Awesome!

J

Kathe W. said...

gorgeous camellia! Nice shadow shot! and thanks for your nicecomments!

millie said...

i've seen a few flowers today, looking at people's photos! they really brighten up my outlook! i love the color of your camellia! so so pretty!

forgetmenot said...

Flowers always make pretty photos. Lovely shot. Mickie

Chubskulit Rose said...

Gorgeous shadow shot!

Hope you can visit my shadow shots even if it's late, thanks in advance!

Hootin Anni said...

That blossom is absolutely stunning. Your photo couldn't be more perfect!!

Thanks for stopping by yesterday to visit.

Monday's link:
Spring in my Corner of the World

Felicity Grace Terry said...

How pretty. I find the inner shadows especially intriguing.

Kelly said...

Thank you for all your lovely comments! I love that these flowers bloom when it's still cool out... before Spring arrives.

Jenners said...

Very subtle but I like it.

BLOGitse said...

How fragile...
Sorry I'm late but I've been sick...