Sunday, February 13, 2011

Shadow Shot Sunday #15




Hosted by Hey Harriet
(click above image for more photos)






Path to the Pond and Pasture

15 comments:

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

That woodland path looks so inviting! (Does it happen to be under snow at the moment?)

A SEEKER OF SHADOWS

A seeker of shadows one day
Asked shadows to come out and play:
“O shadows, my dears,
Despite all my fears,
I hope you will not run away.”


© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

Subtle Shadows

LL Cool Joe said...

Nice shot! Great long shadows.

Jen said...

I was just thinking the same as MMT - looks like a great place to walk. Is there a swimming hole at the end?

Kelly said...

MMT - No snow here. What tiny bit we got melted away quickly.

Joey - Yep, afternoon shadows.

Jen - We built our pond for fishing. With all the structure we left in it (for the fish) I wouldn't swim in it if you paid me! Nice for walking except when the deer flies are bad.

Unknown said...

It does look like an inviting place to walk, but then when you are covered in a blanket of snow any place that looks warm is tempting. lol


Thanks so much for the visit. Take care and God bless.

Jenners said...

I want to walk on this path! And that is one strong shadow.

Pam said...

Nice shot, Sis!

Marvin said...

Nice long winter afternoon shadows. Great capture.

Hey Harriet said...

Lovely! It looks so peaceful and I like the idea of the path leading to a pond! I hope you have a great week ahead :)

BLOGitse said...

Deer flies - oh, I don't like them...but your picture is beautiful!
Have a great week ahead!

Felicity Grace Terry said...

Glad to be back visiting you, apologies for my absence.

I've visited all the posts I've missed, please excuse that I am making my comments in one place.

What wonderful snowfall photos, how adorable are your dogs. It's strange to see such white snow. Of course it is white when it falls here but, living on the outskirts of a city, quickly becomes dirty.

Helium? Of course it is. I must have puzzled over this for a good 10 minutes and still wouldn't have got the answer if it wasn't for you posting it.

Anonymous said...

Great photo! Excellent shadow shot.

Have a nice day, Boonie

Betty Manousos said...

That is a seriously beautiful photo.
Love the shadows and the depth.

Big hugs!

Happy VL' Day!

Big hugs!
B xx

Kelly said...

I appears that everyone is as enchanted by the path to our pond as I am. Perhaps I should take that walk soon and carry my camera along with me!

quid said...

Lovely! Bring your camera on the walk the next time!

quid