- Kelly
- Making my way through the ups and downs of life, holding fast to my favorite Bible verse: "For we walk by faith, not by sight." ~2 Corinthians 5:7. I began blogging in earnest at Yahoo360 on October 24, 2005. (briefly using LiveJournal and blog-city prior to that) In June 2008 I moved to Blogger. I'm now at WordPress where I hope to remain.
Friday, June 10, 2011
Vegetable Frittata
After reading several of your comments on my Baked Frittata post, I decided to give it another shot just using vegetables. I think I liked this version even better!
6 eggs
1 sweet orange pepper, diced
1/4 of a purple onion, diced
about 5 ounces of fresh spinach
7 ounces Gouda cheese, grated
Whisk eggs then add remaining ingredients. Pour into a greased 8x8-inch cooking dish and bake at 375F for approximately 20-30 minutes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Sounds good and looks great!
Looks yummy to me. :)
Has Gouda cheese got a great deal of flavour when it's cooked?
Looks good! I really enjoy spinach.
OMG. Looks fabulous. Gouda is good-a!!!
quid
Joey - I could taste the Gouda, but it certainly wasn't too strong. Spinach is one of my very favorite vegetables...in any form or fashion!
This looks delicious. I shall get Mrs S onto it with all due haste
All the best, Boonie
wow, one of my fave dishes!
healthy and easy to prepare.
that is to die for.
love your food posts, Kelly!!
betty xx
Yum. I expect that even I could manage this recipe - just.
Post a Comment