Making my way through the ups and downs of life, holding fast to my favorite Bible verse: "For we walk by faith, not by sight." ~2 Corinthians 5:7.
I began blogging in earnest at Yahoo360 on October 24, 2005. (briefly using LiveJournal and blog-city prior to that) In June 2008 I moved to Blogger. I'm now at WordPress where I hope to remain.
He knows where to cool off on a hot summer day--and that's no bull! (Sorry, I couldn't resist!)
I ONCE HAD A SHADOW
I once had a shadow—or did she have me? My shadow and I could never agree. I would say something, she’d say the reverse; Our arguments flared, my lips I would purse, Refusing to speak to her anymore— So my shadow got up and marched out the door! I have not seen her from that day to this— That’s one stubborn shadow I surely don’t miss!
15 comments:
Looks like you got one of BB's bulls.
Oh, wow, he looks so big and strong! That's such a neat picture! :)
My, he looks huge - not sure I´d want to share my bath with him ;)
He knows where to cool off on a hot summer day--and that's no bull! (Sorry, I couldn't resist!)
I ONCE HAD A SHADOW
I once had a shadow—or did she have me?
My shadow and I could never agree.
I would say something, she’d say the reverse;
Our arguments flared, my lips I would purse,
Refusing to speak to her anymore—
So my shadow got up and marched out the door!
I have not seen her from that day to this—
That’s one stubborn shadow I surely don’t miss!
© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher
Shadows here and here
Good shot!!
I think I'd give him all the room in that watering hole that he would want. He is a brut. Great shot.
Great shot!
Btw Your blog isn't boring! Happy Sunday!
wow, that's a big pet! :)
Have a good week ahead!
Looks like he has the right idea for a hot day! Beautiful!
Now that is a big shadow!
WOW!!! Huge!!!!
Great photo! That looks like one very happy cow! I hope you have a wonderful week ahead Kelly :)
Beautiful shadow patterns!
Late visiting for SSS, here's some more shadow shots, have a great week ahead.
Looks like he could take up the whole pond. Great photo.
LOVIN IT!!! Is that a Bass you caught????
Hugs,
John
Post a Comment