- Kelly
- Making my way through the ups and downs of life, holding fast to my favorite Bible verse: "For we walk by faith, not by sight." ~2 Corinthians 5:7. I began blogging in earnest at Yahoo360 on October 24, 2005. (briefly using LiveJournal and blog-city prior to that) In June 2008 I moved to Blogger. I'm now at WordPress where I hope to remain.
Friday, May 27, 2011
Baked Frittata
I pulled some leftover ham out of my freezer the other day and the first thing that came to mind was "frittata". I decided to go with a baked version and this is what I came up with:
1-1/2 cups fully cooked ham, diced
1 sweet red pepper, diced
1 small yellow onion, diced
1-1/2 cups shredded Mexican-blend cheese
6 eggs
garlic salt,
pepper
dried chives
Whisk eggs then add remaining ingredients. Pour into a greased 8x8-inch cooking dish and bake at 375F for approximately 20-30 minutes. Quite tasty!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I do so love frittatas. I usually do a vegetable frittata though.
Easy, uses leftovers, and YUM.
Sounds yummy - minus the ham.
Well, that looks mighty yummy!
love it!
looks to die for!
big hugs!
betty xx
missed you!
Sounds and looks delicious!
quid
Post a Comment