Making my way through the ups and downs of life, holding fast to my favorite Bible verse: "For we walk by faith, not by sight." ~2 Corinthians 5:7.
I began blogging in earnest at Yahoo360 on October 24, 2005. (briefly using LiveJournal and blog-city prior to that) In June 2008 I moved to Blogger. I'm now at WordPress where I hope to remain.
Beautiful, Kelly! I wish I had fruit trees. Our neighbor told us that before we moved in here 20 years ago, the former owners cut down an entire orchard that was in our back yard. I can't imagine someone doing that. I have one little 3 year old Orange tree that's about 4 feet tall, but hanging in. LOL!
Thanks for all the fun comments...I probably got at least one song or another running through your heads now. :)
The pears are still tiny and this is our first time to actually have any fruit on the tree. I hope we get to enjoy some before the birds or something else gets them!
19 comments:
Beautiful, Kelly! I wish I had fruit trees. Our neighbor told us that before we moved in here 20 years ago, the former owners cut down an entire orchard that was in our back yard. I can't imagine someone doing that. I have one little 3 year old Orange tree that's about 4 feet tall, but hanging in. LOL!
Blessings,
Marion
good one...for the first time i m seeing a pear tree...
Yum!
Love the shadows in the pear tree, very pretty. Thanks for sharing!!
Great shdow photo! Thanks for stopping by! Happy Sunday!
Light Trigger
I'll take the shadows over the partridge any day!
BE MY COMPANION
Come here, my shadow,
Do not delay;
Be my companion,
Show me the way;
Teach me your secrets,
Chant as we go
Of light and darkness—
Make my heart glow!
© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher
Shadow of Memories
Almost ripe for the picking. Nice shot. Thanks for your visit.
Maybe the wood ducks chased away the partridge family.
Cheers!
JzB
Really nice shadow patterns!
Shadow shots, have a great week ahead.
Haha! Cute! I love your shadows in a pear tree. Now I'm craving a big juicy pear :) Have a great week Kelly!
Oh yummy ShadowShot! Baby pears? You're weather is obviously much warmer than ours. Happy week!
I thought you were going to quote a Partridge Family song for a minute!
Nice shot!
Hope your weekend was good?
We're all singing to a different tune as we view your post. Lovely, lovely pear tree.
Thanks for your comments on my Sunday post...
Winter Past is my link to Macro Monday. Do stop by, again, when you get a chance. I'd love your company. Have a great week.
Soon to be yummy! Have a great week!
Some delicious pears soon. I haven't seen a "rubber chicken" in a long tme. I used one once as a gag gift. Mickie :)
that is really beautiful!
have a great week ahead!
big hugs!
betty xx
spectacular, I think this would make a great book cover.
Thanks for all the fun comments...I probably got at least one song or another running through your heads now. :)
The pears are still tiny and this is our first time to actually have any fruit on the tree. I hope we get to enjoy some before the birds or something else gets them!
I like!!! And, bearing fruit, no less!!! :)
Post a Comment