Making my way through the ups and downs of life, holding fast to my favorite Bible verse: "For we walk by faith, not by sight." ~2 Corinthians 5:7.
I began blogging in earnest at Yahoo360 on October 24, 2005. (briefly using LiveJournal and blog-city prior to that) In June 2008 I moved to Blogger. I'm now at WordPress where I hope to remain.
oh my gosh, what a cool shot. The lizard was really hiding, wasn't it? lol I am stopping by from Shadow Shot Sunday and would love to have you stop by http://mamasgonnashoot.blogspot.com/2011/05/this-photo-was-taken-at-us-national.html
He's very well camouflaged! Good eye for spotting him, and good capture!
Blogger has been having issues lately--I didn't have any problems for a long time, and now, there seems to be at least one a week. I hope it gets straightened out soon!
Glad this provided a bit of a challenge for most of you! I really wasn't clever in finding him there. He jumped from the steps into the bush as I was coming into the house. I looked into the bush and spotted him sitting there and was glad he stayed until I could retrieve my camera.
12 comments:
oh my gosh, what a cool shot. The lizard was really hiding, wasn't it? lol I am stopping by from Shadow Shot Sunday and would love to have you stop by http://mamasgonnashoot.blogspot.com/2011/05/this-photo-was-taken-at-us-national.html
Beautiful shadow shot.
My shadow post, have a blessed Sunday!
Ha I had to enlarge the photo to spot the lizard! Very good shot!
Have a great Sunday!
wowee what a catch! I also had to blow up the pic to spot that sneaky lizard. Great photo!
Sneaky fellow! It took me a long time to spot him :D
He's very well camouflaged! Good eye for spotting him, and good capture!
Blogger has been having issues lately--I didn't have any problems for a long time, and now, there seems to be at least one a week. I hope it gets straightened out soon!
He blends right in!
Your frittatl sounds delicious.
Nice shot, Sis!
Great shot Kelly, it took me a while to find the little critter ... even with my glasses on.
Glad this provided a bit of a challenge for most of you! I really wasn't clever in finding him there. He jumped from the steps into the bush as I was coming into the house. I looked into the bush and spotted him sitting there and was glad he stayed until I could retrieve my camera.
AWESOME AWESOME SHOT!!!!!
J
I had to make the photo big in order to see him!
Post a Comment