Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Ponderings #6

Tell me your choices. Mine are in bold green type.


1. Coffee or tea ? (I drank coffee daily for years, but much prefer hot tea now.)

2. Coca Cola or Pepsi ? (I rarely drink sodas, but always liked Coke best. If it has to be diet, make it a Dr. Pepper.)

3. Digital or Analog clocks and watches ? (If I see a time in digital format, I have to picture a regular clock face in my mind.)

4. Morning person or Night Owl ? (This really depends on what's going on in my life. I can be either.)

5. Fir trees (evergreens) or Deciduous trees
? (I love the colors of autumn.)

13 comments:

Marion said...

1. Starbucks Espresso Roast freshly ground beans.
2. I quit carbonated drinks.
3. I deplore all clocks and have never worn a watch.
4. I can be either depending on how good the book I'm reading is. I've awakened at 3 a.m. to read a good book and also pulled many all-nighters reading.
5. I love ALL trees!!

(My word verification is palintax...I think that's some sort of subliminal message! LOL!)

Dorte H said...

1. Coffee! - unless I am unwell.
2. Diet - no matter which brand.
3. Analog.
4. Night owl, definitely.
5. Deciduous trees.

LL Cool Joe said...

1. Decafe coffee

2. Neither

3. Analog

4. Both, like you it depends.

5. Fir Trees - I love evergreens

Pam said...

1. Coffee!! (ONLY!)

2. Coke ( ONLY!)

3. Both ( have both and no real preference)

4. Morning person

5. Both (I'm a tree love)

Bragger said...

1. Coffee - 2 cups in the morning, and I'm done. Water the rest of the day.
2. Hubby retired from Pepsi. Need I say more?
3. Digital. I love playing with numbers.
4. Used to be a night owl, now a morning person. Staying up "late" is past 8:30.
5. Evergreens. I hate raking. Who am I kidding...I never rake.

quid said...

Coffee
Diet Coke
Analog
I burn the candle at both ends
Evergreen. Ah, Minnesota.

Full-On-Forward said...

Tea

Coke--It's the REAL THING!!!

Analog--it's a biyatch to check pulses with a digital..weird I know!


Night Owl all the way! It's a Hoot!


Gotta have Changing leaves! Def- Deciduous.

Debby said...

Coffee. Freshly ground beans. Unless it's hot. Then it's unsweetened ice tea, double lemon.

Used to be pepsi. I gave up carbonated beverages some years back.

Analog. It's easier to time things.

I'm not a night owl, and mornings stink. Is there such a thing as a early evening person?

I like the changing leaves, but what would we do without a Christmas tree?

Felicity Grace Terry said...

No coffee, occassionaly a very weak tea with no milk.

Either - to be honest I can't tell the difference.

Analogue for a watch, I prefer a digital alarm clock though.

Neither - I'm neith a night owl nor an early bird. I only seem to be really alive midday.

Like you, deciduous.

Jenners said...

Neither.
Pepsi!!!
Digital (I'm totally pathetic at telling time because I never really learned when I was little)
Just like Petty Witter, I'm a midday person (10 until 2)
Deciduous for the colors!

Kelly said...

I just love it when everyone joins in on this kind of post. Thanks!!

Marion - I'm one of those who has a clock in every room.

Dorte - I've found very few diet that don't leave an after taste. That's one reason I prefer water.

Joey - For me, the whole point is the caffeine.

Pamel - I can never remember if it's you or my SIL that likes Coke, but only real, not diet.

Bragger - Hey, even those pine trees drop needles and pinecones. We don't rake around here, either.

Quid - You do tend to burn that candle at both ends. I'm not sure when you DO sleep!

John - YOU are a hoot! Always entertaining!!

Debby - Though I like my tea hot with milk (half & half) and sugar, I prefer it UNsweetened with lots of lemon if it's iced. Unlike most Southerners.

Tracy - I always claimed I'd have no trouble distinguishing Coke from Pepsi. I drink sodas so seldom now I'm not sure I still could.

Jenners - It took me forever to learn to tell time, too (though I could read years earlier).

Betty Manousos said...

.coffee

.coca cola

.analog

.morning person

.deciduous, i love the colours of autumn, too.

betty xx

Kelly said...

Thanks to Blogger the comments from Jenners and Betty have disappeared into cyberspace along with the LONG comment I left replying to each one of you individually!

Let it suffice to say I really enjoy the interaction I get with these posts!