Sunday, May 22, 2011

Shadow Shot Sunday #29

Shadow of yours truly fishing



Shadow Shot Sunday
Hosted by Hey Harriet

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely shadow! I can see the cloudies!

http://lighttrigger.blogspot.com/2011/05/lens-photo-challenge-remember.html

Felicity Grace Terry said...

Beautiful and yet sort of weird all at the same time. I would never have guessed that was your shadow.

LL Cool Joe said...

Slightly creepy in a Magritte kind of way. :D

Great shot.

Anonymous said...

The shadow and reflection are very cool.

Pam said...

That's a fun shot!

Cassie said...

Totally love this ShadowShot Miss Kelly! Fishing is one of my very favorite pastimes and I haven't done it in ages. I did go through my tackle box the other day and thought about it. Soon fish. Soon.

BTW, did you catch anything??

Marion said...

I love it, Kelly! I got a cool new gardening hat for Mother's Day and it's shaped like your fishing hat. We finally got a good, soaking rain here yesterday after ages of drought. I could almost hear my grass, trees, herbs and flowers utter a sigh of relief!

Love & Blessings,
Marion

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Mysterious and alluring!

MY BLINGLESS SHADOW

A shadow’s an odd sort of thing;
It might have a nose or a wing,
A tail like a dog,
A bump like a log,
But one thing it has not is bling!


© 2010 by Magical Mystical Teacher


Shadows in Solitude

Kathe W. said...

my very first thought was...is tat you Tom Sawyer....or rather Becky?
Great shot especially with the Magritte clouds!

Kelly said...

Glad everyone is enjoying this one...even if it is a tiny bit creepy (Joey!).

Yes, Cassie... a few nice-sized large-mouth bass!! My favorite thing to fish for!

Dimple said...

I've not been fishing yet this year, but your shadow shows what I'm aiming for! Great shot!

Stef said...

We haven't tried fishing yet but I'm sure it will be fun to do with the kids. They will get to learn the value of patience, right? =)

The photo is amazing! I love that you were able to capture your
shadow along with the sky's reflection. Keep it up!

Jenners said...

Great job! You really excel at these shadow shots. You never do the same thing twice.

Dorte H said...

Ah, this one is funny, and it appeals to one´s imagination! Well done :)

Jazzbumpa said...

Took myself down to the old fish' hole,
Along with my shadow, along with my pole.

Sat on the bank and we both made a wish.
All I did was drown worms, but my shadow caught a fish!

Cheers!
JzB