Sunday, May 15, 2011

Shadow Shot Sunday #28

Wrought Iron Table Shadow



Shadow Shot Sunday
Hosted by Hey Harriet

13 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

Gorgeous!

Shadows at my page, have a blessed Sunday!

Dorte H said...

Wow, this is beautiful! It must be your best shot ever.

Dimple said...

I like this a lot!

Kathe W. said...

great shadow shot! Have a wonderful Sunday

Cassie said...

Ooooo Kelly I really like this ShadowShot! So intricate/delicate and symmetrical at the same time. Nice. Have a great weekend.

LL Cool Joe said...

Cool shadow! Nice table!

Have a lovely Sunday!

Marion said...

Kelly, this one is my favorite shadow shots of yours EVER. It's just beautiful. This cool weather is AWESOME, a real gift.

xoxo,
Marion

Pam said...

Oo0o I like this!!!

Unknown said...

Excellent shadow shot, I love the pretty pictures wrought iron makes. Well done Kelly. Have a great week.

Jenners said...

I really really like this one! It ends up being a reflection without any water.

Anonymous said...

What a pretty shadow!

Stef said...

Oh this is cool! Here's my share . Thanks and see you around!

quid said...

One of your best! Great composition.


quid