Making my way through the ups and downs of life, holding fast to my favorite Bible verse: "For we walk by faith, not by sight." ~2 Corinthians 5:7.
I began blogging in earnest at Yahoo360 on October 24, 2005. (briefly using LiveJournal and blog-city prior to that) In June 2008 I moved to Blogger. I'm now at WordPress where I hope to remain.
ookie looks like he might be from Alaska! Wild hair reminds us of sealfur...btw, yes, it was Longfellow ...didn't we all memorize something like this in school? Do they even do that any more?? x-cassie inamazinggraceland.blogspot.com
I appreciate all your comments. I hope some of you followed the link to find out what an Ookpik is. I got mine at the World's Fair (HemisFair) held in San Antonio TX in 1968. I've always thought he was really cute!
16 comments:
0o0o00 it's Ookpik!!!!
Happy Mother's Day, Sis!
Oh, this is funny - and cute :)
This is great! :)
Whimsical! Brought a smile to my face.
I HAD A LITTLE SHADOW
(With apologies to Robert Louis Stevenson)
I had a little shadow
No bigger than my thumb;
I took him to the meadow
And there I gave him rum.
My drunken little shadow
Did weave and bob and pitch;
He stumbled from the meadow
And fell into a ditch!
© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher
Schoolyard Shadows
OOKPIK!!! One day he will be mine....
Love you. Happy Mothers Day!!
He has my hair! :D
Beautiful shadow!
My shadow shots, please come and see. Thanks!
What a cute little shadow!! Thanks for the visits & comments!
I think someone gave me an ookpic many years ago( now I'm probably going to spend all week trying to find it). Cute SSS! Have a great week. Mickie :)
Cute photo. I like it. Now I’m off to see what an ookpik is……
All the best, Boonie
ookie looks like he might be from Alaska! Wild hair reminds us of sealfur...btw, yes, it was Longfellow ...didn't we all memorize something like this in school? Do they even do that any more?? x-cassie
inamazinggraceland.blogspot.com
I appreciate all your comments. I hope some of you followed the link to find out what an Ookpik is. I got mine at the World's Fair (HemisFair) held in San Antonio TX in 1968. I've always thought he was really cute!
Ooh - I had never met an Ookpic before - too cute!
-68...good old times... :)
Whatever this is, it is CUTE!
HA! This is so cute!
Post a Comment