Making my way through the ups and downs of life, holding fast to my favorite Bible verse: "For we walk by faith, not by sight." ~2 Corinthians 5:7.
I began blogging in earnest at Yahoo360 on October 24, 2005. (briefly using LiveJournal and blog-city prior to that) In June 2008 I moved to Blogger. I'm now at WordPress where I hope to remain.
Yeah I can, and you must have risked life and limb taking that! Ok maybe that's a bit over the top, but bees don't like me! I love your header photo too. :)
Oh, this is a really good one! I could find the bee, but it does blend in surprisingly well.
I ´shot´ a daffodil in our garden the other day; quite a good shadow shot, inspired by yours. I must remember to use it around Easter (we call them Easter lilies).
Yes I too found the bee, looks big and furry! I also have some azaleas in a pot and they are blooming right now on my door step. A cheery colour to greet me when I come home. Have a great week.
I'm glad everyone had such fun with my "find the bee" photo! There were actually LOTS of bees when I first approached the bush, but they didn't seem to like my hovering and vacated the area.
For those that couldn't locate the bee...try looking just right of center.
I saw the bee right away, but perhaps that's because I'm a former beekeeper!
WELCOME THE SHADOWS
Welcome the shadows surrounding your life, Treat them as lover or husband or wife; Welcome them in as you would one who’s dear; Hug them, embrace them without any fear; Honor, respect them, and give them their due, For shadow and light are both parts of you.
20 comments:
Yeah I can, and you must have risked life and limb taking that! Ok maybe that's a bit over the top, but bees don't like me!
I love your header photo too. :)
Yes. I found the bee.
Azaleas.
Kelly? I am soooo envious...
It's well-disguised, but I found the bee :) Nice shot - your spring is further advanced than mine!
Wow, that red is really swallowing the black and yellow of the bumblebee
I love it!!!!
I finally found the bee (I, who am too impatient)... such a riot of color, no wonder he was almost invisible!!
quid
Oh, this is a really good one! I could find the bee, but it does blend in surprisingly well.
I ´shot´ a daffodil in our garden the other day; quite a good shadow shot, inspired by yours. I must remember to use it around Easter (we call them Easter lilies).
Azalaes are just too pretty--so bright and colorful. But, darn it, they are here and gone in a flash! Mickie :)
I had to look a bit, but yes I did. Azalaes are so pretty. We had so many in our yard at our previous house. Only 2 bushes here.
Yes I too found the bee, looks big and furry! I also have some azaleas in a pot and they are blooming right now on my door step. A cheery colour to greet me when I come home. Have a great week.
bzzzzzzz yep! found the bee! Nice shadows there~!! and thanks for your nice remarks on my easel shadow shot!
I can't find the bee! Beautiful azalea, though.
Sweet! I finally saw the bee after enlarging your photo. My eyes are not as good as they once were it seems! Have a great week :)
bzzzzzzz...hopefully we see them here too - very soon! :)
Try as I might I just could not see that bee - no, not even when I enlarged the photo, thanks for that tip by the way Harriet.
waaaaa i couldn't find it. thanks for dropping anyway.
I'm glad everyone had such fun with my "find the bee" photo! There were actually LOTS of bees when I first approached the bush, but they didn't seem to like my hovering and vacated the area.
For those that couldn't locate the bee...try looking just right of center.
I saw the bee right away, but perhaps that's because I'm a former beekeeper!
WELCOME THE SHADOWS
Welcome the shadows surrounding your life,
Treat them as lover or husband or wife;
Welcome them in as you would one who’s dear;
Hug them, embrace them without any fear;
Honor, respect them, and give them their due,
For shadow and light are both parts of you.
© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher
Deep Shadows Beckon
BEE eautiful!
J
That was fun...like a hidden picture game! I was looking and
Poking and then....BOOM! There he was ...so big and right there!
Post a Comment