Sunday, April 3, 2011

Shadow Shot Sunday #22



Hosted by Hey Harriet (click above image for more photos)



Dogwood



16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE dogwood (the colors, textures...), and this is a very nice shot. Happy Shadow Shot Sunday!

Marion said...

Beautiful, Kelly. Several of my neighbors have both pink and white Dogwoods. They look so delicate and pretty.

Blessings,
Marion

Chubskulit Rose said...

Beautiful shadow!
My Shadows, have a blessed Sunday!

Pam said...

Gorgeous! I love Dogwood!

Dorte H said...

Lovely!

And I have probably never seen Dogwood before.

PAINTORDIG.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful shot. I have been reading your blog,are you southern? I loved the post about peas and squash-I LOVE THEM!I make squash relish every summer. I am now following you.

Jenners said...

Oh I like this one. You have such diversity in these posts.

Anonymous said...

Nice!
I have never had grits. I just might try them. :)

Kelly said...

Thanks, y'all... I always appreciate all your comments!

MS Artist - Yes, I'm in south Arkansas.

Joan - With cheese might be the best way to try them for the first time.
:)

Full-On-Forward said...

OMGosh--Breathtaking!!!!

J

BLOGitse said...

Never heard Dogwood before...Beautiful shot, stylish setting!

Hey Harriet said...

Dogwood? I've never heard of it before. I've heard of dagwood. As in dagwood dogs (I think you guys call them corn dogs). Now I'm worried next time I order a dagwood dog I'll get muddled up and ask for a dogwood dag ;) Wow, totally went off topic there. Great photo of an unusually named plant. Very pretty. Have a great week!

Cassie said...

One of my favorites and I really like the story of the dogwood flower. We planted 2 flowering dogwoods up at our cabin 3 years ago and the poor little things just don't seem to want to grow. I'm hoping the deer didn't hurt them this Winter. Happy SSS to you.

Betty Manousos said...

beautiful, kelly!!
love the balance of light and shadow here.
dogwood flower? i've never heard of it before. i bet it smells great.

have a great week ahead, my wonderful friend!

big hugs!
betty xx

p.s.thanks so much for your kind comment. it means A LOT!

LL Cool Joe said...

Nice shot!

Felicity Grace Terry said...

How pretty is that bloom, so delicate, so fragile. Well captured Kelly and what timing with spring just around the corner.