Considering how much I love cheese, you'd think I would be a big fan of Macaroni & Cheese. Not so. It's okay, but I can think of so many other ways I'd rather have my cheese. Last November Algernon posted his recipe for mac-n-cheese along with photos of the process. It's simmered in the back of my mind ever since. I finally got around to trying it and guess what? It's great!! I'm sure I'll make it again!
I didn't have a chance to take any photos of my finished product so you'll just have to go look at Algernon's. Click here for his recipe.

5 comments:
i'm a cheese lover!
macaroni and cheese! mmm..sounds great!
hugs to you
betty xx
Kelly, Split decision--2 that liked it, 1 that didn't, and 1 that said it was OK. Different tastes for different people! Well, if you didn't like mac and cheese, but you like this recipe, it must be good. I'll give it a try too. Have a great weekend. Mickie :)
I need to try it at some point. I think we'd like it here.
Glad you enjoyed it!
I’m partial to macaroni cheese, but it’s rarely available in any form here.
Have a good week, Boonie
Post a Comment