Making my way through the ups and downs of life, holding fast to my favorite Bible verse: "For we walk by faith, not by sight." ~2 Corinthians 5:7.
I began blogging in earnest at Yahoo360 on October 24, 2005. (briefly using LiveJournal and blog-city prior to that) In June 2008 I moved to Blogger. I'm now at WordPress where I hope to remain.
Love it! Reminds me of the movie "The Guardians" (about the protectors owls ) that is coming out this year or next. The animation looks amazing and so does the movie.
Oh, it looks great! I love ´puzzling´ once in a while, and it is funny, because my favourite crime novels are also the old-fashioned puzzle ones where you get one delicious clue after the other and can´t wait to see the final result.
It's beautiful, Kelly! You have the patience of a saint, for sure. I love owls and step out at night often to just sit and listen to them talk to each other in the woods nearby. Blessings!
5 comments:
Love it! Reminds me of the movie "The Guardians" (about the protectors owls ) that is coming out this year or next. The animation looks amazing and so does the movie.
Oh, it looks great! I love ´puzzling´ once in a while, and it is funny, because my favourite crime novels are also the old-fashioned puzzle ones where you get one delicious clue after the other and can´t wait to see the final result.
AAAAAAAA.... no straight borders!! I couldn't do it!
It's beautiful, Kelly! You have the patience of a saint, for sure. I love owls and step out at night often to just sit and listen to them talk to each other in the woods nearby. Blessings!
Really a great puzzle... first in a long time. Loved it!
Q
Post a Comment