The heat and humidity have been oppresive recently. This verse (Isaiah 58:11) appeared in one of my devotional readings over the weekend. I found it nourishing on more than just a spiritual level.
"The LORD will guide you always;
He will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land
and will strengthen your frame.
You will be like a well-watered garden,
like a spring whose waters never fail."
"The LORD will guide you always;
He will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land
and will strengthen your frame.
You will be like a well-watered garden,
like a spring whose waters never fail."

6 comments:
Good verse and very timely for me. Thank you. :D
Fabulous verse, Kelly! I sit here surrounded by clouds and hearing thunder, but no rain. Maybe later. The best thing about August is September. LOL! Great post. Blessings!
Love the vierse, too. I sit here at 99 while my friends a few blocks over are getting rain. All I'm getting is growling, a nost blow and spit on! (talking about the weather )
And, the forecast suggests this is my last shot for quite a while....meanwhile the triple digits march on into next week and then some.
Snow dreams.....
Love the vierse, too. I sit here at 99 while my friends a few blocks over are getting rain. All I'm getting is growling, a nost blow and spit on! (talking about the weather )
And, the forecast suggests this is my last shot for quite a while....meanwhile the triple digits march on into next week and then some.
Snow dreams.....
This is very uplifting. Thanks.
All the best, Boonsong
Needed this today. I'm not feeling very well-watered.
quid
Post a Comment