Making my way through the ups and downs of life, holding fast to my favorite Bible verse: "For we walk by faith, not by sight." ~2 Corinthians 5:7.
I began blogging in earnest at Yahoo360 on October 24, 2005. (briefly using LiveJournal and blog-city prior to that) In June 2008 I moved to Blogger. I'm now at WordPress where I hope to remain.
A nice shadowy reflection! It looks like the big stumpy tail of a pond monster! Enjoy the rest of your weekend and I hope you have a most wonderful Christmas :)
11 comments:
I like the water reflection shots and yours is a very clear shot. Love it!! Thanks for sharing!
I'm not sure. I need to reflect on that....
Interesting photo. Where did you take it?
Have a great day, Boonie
Now Boonie, it should be obvious beyond a shadow of a doubt! No need to reflect.
It's taken on our pond... where we fish.
superb!! reflection or shadow this is quite artistic!
I played shadow shot for the first time today...My LINK
Stop by if you can.
A nice shadowy reflection! It looks like the big stumpy tail of a pond monster! Enjoy the rest of your weekend and I hope you have a most wonderful Christmas :)
Hmm, when is a shadow not a shadow but a reflection? I'm really 'stumped' as to the answer.
Loving both your photos and the banter between you and Boonie.
I think so. :) Nice shot.
Good catch no matter what it´s called.
I would say so. Great pic, Sis!
This is like a Zen koan.
Great reflections, Kelly!
Love these pictures!
B xx
X
Post a Comment