Sunday, December 12, 2010

Shadow Shot Sunday #6




Hosted by Hey Harriet
(click on SSS image for more photos)



Mostly shadow with only a few strips of sunlight for accent.

11 comments:

Gemma Mira Wiseman aka Pamela Adams said...

A pretty little cameo view of Nature!

Hey Harriet said...

That's sweet! I really like the different coloured leaves.

And yes, I survived the nasty storm. Phew! :D

Felicity Grace Terry said...

Very pretty. Its good to see those autumnal colours.

Photography said...

Such a sweet shot very subtle :-) Please stop by if you get a minute I ama finalist ina comp Thanks :-)

Chubskulit Rose said...

Beautiful shadow shot!

Shadows at Nostalgic Marveling

Betty Manousos said...

Kelly, dearest!
Thank you so much for your lovely comments!
It means a lot!

I LOVE that photo! Beautiful colours!
Hugs!
B xx

Pam said...

Nice, Sis!

Jenners said...

In a way, it is like the light are the shadows in this photo.

Anonymous said...

Intriguing shot well captured.

Have a good week, Boonie

Anonymous said...

Kelly,

A lovely and interesting shot.
I appreciate the contrast of
the green and yellow leaves and
the combination of the shadows
with the strips of sunlight.
Raven

quid said...

It's fun to see you try new things with your photography. I enjoyed this shot!

quid