Making my way through the ups and downs of life, holding fast to my favorite Bible verse: "For we walk by faith, not by sight." ~2 Corinthians 5:7.
I began blogging in earnest at Yahoo360 on October 24, 2005. (briefly using LiveJournal and blog-city prior to that) In June 2008 I moved to Blogger. I'm now at WordPress where I hope to remain.
Joey - Only one was eaten on Thanksgiving Day (too many other good sweets). The rest were plucked for later consumption so he could be taken away to make room for Christmas decorations.
Jenners - I'm afraid it's a "one of a kind" turkey! I got it at our church bazaar some years ago. I bet if you showed this picture to someone who does woodworking they could make you one. :)
11 comments:
That is a brilliant photo!
Love and hugs
B xx
I knew that you'd pull something out of the bag. Great photo. Very creative.
All the best, Boonie
Boonie and Betty - Thanks! It's probably my worst SSS photo quality-wise, but possibly the most fun!
Now that's MY kind of turkey! Great photo, Kelly. Blessings!
My favourite photo yet, its so seasonal and so much fun.
Perfect! How long will it be before all the lollipops have been eaten? :D
That's very cute! And very clever! Have a great week :)
Joey - Only one was eaten on Thanksgiving Day (too many other good sweets). The rest were plucked for later consumption so he could be taken away to make room for Christmas decorations.
I am in LOVE with that turkey!!! Where did you get it?
Jenners - I'm afraid it's a "one of a kind" turkey! I got it at our church bazaar some years ago. I bet if you showed this picture to someone who does woodworking they could make you one.
:)
Kelly,
A great and humorous shot!
Raven
Post a Comment