...and I mean that literally, not just online.
As I stated in my last post, our Internet went out on Saturday afternoon a week ago. Most times that would only be a minor inconvenience. However, we were preparing to go on vacation last week and I needed to get online Monday. If any of you have ever flown on Southwest, you know how important it is to be online with your finger poised over "confirm" exactly 24 hours before your flight in order to get good boarding passes! Fortunately some friends volunteered their computer and printer and I got to enjoy a nice visit with them in the process.
I posted a couple of times last fall (here & here) about troubles with our Internet provider, so I wasn't optimistic about getting things fixed quickly. Surprisingly, we were able to get it repaired late Monday afternoon! Not enough time to schedule any posts for while I was away, but what a relief to know we would have Internet when we returned home!
Anyway..... we got home shortly after midnight last night (this morning) and I'm still plowing through "stuff". Playing catch-up is always the down-side to returning from vacation. The up-side is that I should have plenty of post material for awhile! I would love to sit here and catch up on all the blogs I follow, but chores are calling me.

9 comments:
Good to have you back with us and with internet sorted. Good friends truly are worth their weight in gold.
WELCOME BACK! We missed you. I hope you had a blast!! Blessings!
Check out Mike's Weather World for a thumbnail report on our vacation. We'll take stories later in the week. Glad you made it back.
Glad you're home safely! I saw "Inception" at the movies today. Awesome movie!!
Can't wait for all the blog entries from you and Mike!
Pleased that you're back. I've missed you.
I go cranky when the internet's down. Slow is OK, cuts off is manageable but no internet is misery. It makes me feel isolated - up the superhighway without a paddle.
All the best, Boonsong
Good to have you back.
Glad you are back ... and your internet is working too!! Hard to go too long without it, isn't it?
Looking forward to hearing about your adventures.
Welcome back! I've missed you!
Good to have you back! Not sure I should try to say more tonight; I am too tired to write, and perhaps I am also too tired to comment, really, as I thought you had written a post about Vegas vegetation?
Post a Comment