Making my way through the ups and downs of life, holding fast to my favorite Bible verse: "For we walk by faith, not by sight." ~2 Corinthians 5:7.
I began blogging in earnest at Yahoo360 on October 24, 2005. (briefly using LiveJournal and blog-city prior to that) In June 2008 I moved to Blogger. I'm now at WordPress where I hope to remain.
Stained glass windows always stir my soul. Thank you.
IF YOU SEE A SHADOW
If you see a shadow And want to keep it near, Point your trusty shooter (Make sure the lens is clear); Press with care the shutter, Do not slam or sock it— Then you’ll have a photo To carry in your pocket!
What a beautiful ShadowShot! I just love stained glass! After learning to do stained glass myself, I have a ReAl appreciation for it since a tiny little sun catcher would take me ages to make!! Blessings.
Thanks for coming by our blog:) You have a beautiful blog here...so much creativity... This shot is wonderful..lovely play of colours. Liked the Dog-Crate picture a lot too.
Is 'What is in a name' a meme?I couldn't find the link. Must go get 'The Art of Racing in the Rain'. Sounds like a good read.
That's a beautiful window, and something you seem to less and less in the UK now. Very sad. Our church used to have a beautiful stained glass window it was removed when we extended the church.
20 comments:
Hey, this is really good. Well spotted! Well captured!
Have a great week, Boonie
Wow....that is sooooo impressive!!!
Mermaid Shadows
Hope you're having a super Sunday!!
Looks so peaceful...
Have a good week ahead!
Are there banisters behind the window, or are those shadows??
Intriguing nevertheless.
Stained glass windows always stir my soul. Thank you.
IF YOU SEE A SHADOW
If you see a shadow
And want to keep it near,
Point your trusty shooter
(Make sure the lens is clear);
Press with care the shutter,
Do not slam or sock it—
Then you’ll have a photo
To carry in your pocket!
© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher
A Splendid, Shadowy Door
Oh, Kelly, that one is a work of art. Just breath-taking!!!
Love & Blessings,
Marion
What a stunning and beautiful shadow shot, Kelly! Definitely a work of art! Hope you're enjoying your weekend!
Sylvia
Thats the third time my comment has disappeared, I hope they don't all turn up later.
Beautiful, like Dorte I'm intrigued.
Excellent capture! I like how the shadow flows so precisely through the corners of the squares, it reminds me of sunbeams, only in reverse!
Absolutely gorgeous!!!
Dorte (and Tracy) - there is a fire escape stair right outside that that window. It casts a nice shadow on the glass at the right time of day.
Interesting shadow on a lovely window.
That is one beautiful window. Nice shot.
What a beautiful ShadowShot! I just love stained glass! After learning to do stained glass myself, I have a ReAl appreciation for it since a tiny little sun catcher would take me ages to make!! Blessings.
This is a fascinating shot! Is this the church you normally attend? The shot is intriguing, the window beautiful.
quid
Very nice! Been awhile since I've seen those.
Thanks for coming by our blog:)
You have a beautiful blog here...so much creativity...
This shot is wonderful..lovely play of colours.
Liked the Dog-Crate picture a lot too.
Is 'What is in a name' a meme?I couldn't find the link.
Must go get 'The Art of Racing in the Rain'. Sounds like a good read.
Wow!! I really like this one! It would be super cool if someone was going down the stairs too ... I'd love to see what that looked like.
Aksharaa - What's In A Name is a reading challenge that I'm participating it. There's a button on my sidebar that will take you there.
Quid - Yes, this is the church I grew up in and still attend (with the exception of about 10 years when I defected elsewhere).
We just had all the glass professionally cleaned so it's looking good right now!
That's a beautiful window, and something you seem to less and less in the UK now. Very sad. Our church used to have a beautiful stained glass window it was removed when we extended the church.
Post a Comment