Making my way through the ups and downs of life, holding fast to my favorite Bible verse: "For we walk by faith, not by sight." ~2 Corinthians 5:7.
I began blogging in earnest at Yahoo360 on October 24, 2005. (briefly using LiveJournal and blog-city prior to that) In June 2008 I moved to Blogger. I'm now at WordPress where I hope to remain.
Suzy would appreciate all your nice comments. This was taken last summer when she first showed up at our house. She was happy then because she'd found a home. She's still a happy dog because she has other dogs to play with, plenty of food to eat, and a family that loves her!
13 comments:
Great capture!!! - up to your usual high standard.
Have a nice day, Boonie
He looks like the happiest dog ever! What a cute pooch! And a cute shadow. You must have been quick to catch it! Happy New Year to you Kelly!
Hard to believe that shadow belongs to the dog. I think, just like in Peter Pan, someone must have pinched the dog's true shadow.
Absolutely love it!!!
He does look happy!
Aww cute shot!
Happy New Year!
your dog looks very happy! nice shot.
Suzy would appreciate all your nice comments. This was taken last summer when she first showed up at our house. She was happy then because she'd found a home. She's still a happy dog because she has other dogs to play with, plenty of food to eat, and a family that loves her!
How did a dog that loveable end up homeless? Looks like he is very happy now.
Happy New Year!!!!!
Oh yes, happiness!
Happy New Year!
An image of happiness! Great shot.
I have photographed nothing but books lately; I really must get out more with my camera.
I love this shot!
Cute puppy!
B xx
This is one of my favorites. Suze looks so young! And cute!
Post a Comment