Making my way through the ups and downs of life, holding fast to my favorite Bible verse: "For we walk by faith, not by sight." ~2 Corinthians 5:7.
I began blogging in earnest at Yahoo360 on October 24, 2005. (briefly using LiveJournal and blog-city prior to that) In June 2008 I moved to Blogger. I'm now at WordPress where I hope to remain.
Thank you for all your comments! What I had thought of as a very ordinary, dull photo seemed to appeal to many of you.
I was suprised and pleased with the clean floor comments, too! It's not that clean right now, so that's what is on my agenda for this morning. Cleaning house!
Boonie- for the record, I know from experience: not non-slip!
15 comments:
Cool photo!!! And may I add, such a clean floor...wanna come help me clean MY house?
SHELL SHADOW
http://hootin--anni.blogspot.com/2011/01/shadowy-existence-amongst-dust.html
Hope your weekend has been treating you well.
That's a cool shot! I like the interesting angle.
Pssst! I think your dog may have escaped while you had your back turned. The pooch is probably raiding your fridge :)
Have a great week Kelly!
I like the strong lines of this shot.
excellent!
So simple and so brilliant!
Great choice!
Great, clear shot, Kelly. I'm glad the sun is shining after all the cloudy days we've had lately. Blessings!
Great shadow shot, and yes you do have a clean floor. :)
I really love this shot.
Hope your Sunday is going well!
That is a beautiful clean floor. I suddenly feel like mopping...
Even though this is a innocuous subject, it has a weird ominous feel to it. I like that!
Love your shadow shots, Sis!
Lovely clean cut shadow. Cool tiles too. Non-slip?
All the best, Boonie
The places we find inspiation are amazing. So clever, I love this shadow.
Thank you for all your comments! What I had thought of as a very ordinary, dull photo seemed to appeal to many of you.
I was suprised and pleased with the clean floor comments, too! It's not that clean right now, so that's what is on my agenda for this morning. Cleaning house!
Boonie- for the record, I know from experience: not non-slip!
The dog crate open door creates a very sharp pattern of shadows! Very creative!
Very precise and clean... also a little dark. I agree with Jenners!
quid
Post a Comment