Sunday, January 16, 2011

Shadow Shot Sunday #11



Hosted by Hey Harriet
(click above image for more photos)



Shadows on donkeys

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great shot. Are they your donkeys?
I've always preferred Shadows on Donkeys to Whiskers on Kittens. Those are a few of my favourite things.... (I can feel song coming on)

Have a great day, Boonie

LL Cool Joe said...

And they look happy to be photographed NOT!

Bonnie's comment cracked me up. :D

Hey Harriet said...

Cute! Love the donkey at the front looking straight at the camera with with a shadowy pattern on his rump which he's likely to be completely unaware of :)

Have a great week Kelly!

Hootin Anni said...

Sweet!!!!! You just can't go wrong when you post photos of animals in my opinion!!!

Selena Statue on the Bay

http://hootin--anni.blogspot.com/2011/01/along-bay-she-stands-tall-and-proud.html

Hope your day is a happy one.

Felicity Grace Terry said...

So glad that you decided to ignore that old saying of not working with (children or) animals. The look of sheer disinterest on these donkeys faces is wonderful.

Dorte H said...

As Anni says ... Still, I found it a bit difficult to capture my victims today. They´d fly away whenever I got too close :D

gengen said...

Heheh this is still great shadow shot dear. See you...

Serendipity said...

Great shadow shot!

Pam said...

Love it!

Kelly said...

Yes, these are our donkeys and they aren't as friendly as some we've had in the past (our fault, I'm sure). In fact, they were trying to get away from me and my camera the day I captured this. They were not in the posing mood!

Boonie - I read your comment right before bed and for some reason had Julie Andrews in my dream.

Dorte - I bet you were chasing geese! Maybe I'll find out on your next "Thy's Day".

I always appreciate all your positive comments on my shadow shots.
:)

Sylvia K said...

Love the donkey shadows! I, too, love the expression on the face of the one in front! How fun! Hope you've had a great weekend! Thanks for your visit/comment!! Always appreciated!

Sylvia

Marion said...

Great shadow shot, Kelly. I love fence shadows. Your donkeys are so cute!!!

Love & Blessings,
Marion (enjoying this rainy day)

BLOGitse said...

In Casa you can see donkeys, horses in the center of the city streets...
Have a good week ahead!

Dimple said...

Great shot, the first donkey may be trying on it's costume for donkey-paloosa! ;)

Jenners said...

The one donkey almost looks like he has two heads!

Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie said...

Sweet donkey ShadowShots! Looks like we have something in common besides hunting shadows. So nice to meet you! Have a great week.

Jen said...

They do look as if they'd like to trample your camera...