Making my way through the ups and downs of life, holding fast to my favorite Bible verse: "For we walk by faith, not by sight." ~2 Corinthians 5:7.
I began blogging in earnest at Yahoo360 on October 24, 2005. (briefly using LiveJournal and blog-city prior to that) In June 2008 I moved to Blogger. I'm now at WordPress where I hope to remain.
Hmmm...is it a skinny tree with one very big round leaf? Or an extremely straight snake with a weird growth protruding from it's back? Or an upside-down wheelbarrow without the barrow bit? Or a basketball hoop pretending to be a skinny tree with a very big round leaf...
11 comments:
Hmmm...is it a skinny tree with one very big round leaf? Or an extremely straight snake with a weird growth protruding from it's back? Or an upside-down wheelbarrow without the barrow bit? Or a basketball hoop pretending to be a skinny tree with a very big round leaf...
Surely one of those guesses is right? No? *sigh*
Oh wait! I know! It's a fish!
It's hard to guess. It could be...hmmmm..... please let us know!
Have a great Sunday!
Thanks so much for your wonderful comments on my blog.
Hugs!
B xx
Looks like a lamp post, but I'm thinking that's too simple.
Mine this week is a heron casting its shadow near the marina.
Here's the direct link
http://hootin--anni.blogspot.com/2011/01/shadow-of-heror-his-smile.html
Have a great Sunday.
A basketball goal?
Awesome shot, Kelly. Makes me wish I had a basketball to toss.
Love & Blessings,
Marion
Basketball net. Cool shot.
quid
I'm guessing basketball net!
Neat approach to this meme!
A lollipop with a broken stick? A buffer on a monorail?
Fascinating shot.
Have a good week, Boonie
A marshmallow on a twig. :D
Yes, I can guess it, but it is quite well disguised :D
I should have tried to include a shadow of a basketball arching into the net!!
Thanks for all your comments!
Post a Comment