I've noticed each week Boonie participates in something called Shadow Shot Sunday hosted by Hey Harriet. I was taking some photos on Friday for an upcoming entry and realized one of them would work nicely for this. Jed and his shadow!

To see lots of wonderful shadow photos, click on the button at the top of this entry. You can then visit participating blogs from the Mister Linky feature at the bottom of her entry. The collages in her post are made up of photos from past participants. Some are quite beautiful, others quite clever. Go see for yourself!
To see lots of wonderful shadow photos, click on the button at the top of this entry. You can then visit participating blogs from the Mister Linky feature at the bottom of her entry. The collages in her post are made up of photos from past participants. Some are quite beautiful, others quite clever. Go see for yourself!

17 comments:
Great shot and so cute!
Wow, Kelly! Great shadow!
I love this shot! Well done!
Hope you're enjoying your weekend!
Big hugs!
B xx
X
No time to investigate right now, but I really want to see her collection. You did a marvelous job with your own shadow shot.. what a capture!
quid
Great picture!!
Love it! Look at Mr. Jed and his shadow!!!!
Great Shadow Shot...he's a perfect poser! Great job! This week is my 2nd SSS...I hope you'll stop by and see the surprise shadow in my post!
http://collectintexgalphotos.blogspot.com/
He posed for you. What a cutie. Nice shot.
So cute! Great photo, perfect shadow!
Great shot! Both the dog and his shadow are standing at attention for you!
His shadow is so clear that I'm surprised he isn't barking at it.
Jed is adorable! That's a super shadow shot! Thanks so much for joining in Shadow Shot Sunday :)
Have yourself a great week!
Jed is oh so cute but I have to say his shadow looks like that of a cat, don't you think so?
Great shot. Great shadow shot.
I cold fall in love with Jed very easily.
Thanks for the mention.
All the best, Boonie
Thanks from Jed and me ...well, mostly from me... for all the complements on my first contribution to SSS. Jed's not the "brightest bulb", but he's a sweet fellow and he loves to pose for the camera. Friendly, too (so he'd probably fall in love with you in return, Boonie). And Tracy, I see what you're talking about with the cat thing.
I think this is a great idea and I like Bonnie's photos too. Maybe I'll have ago sometime.
excellent portrait, so adorable.
LLCoolJoe - Give it a try. I probably won't do it often, but I have at least one other good shadow I can use.
Lovely Haiku, MMT!
Thanks Dave. I'll certainly be back to see more of your photography.
Post a Comment