Making my way through the ups and downs of life, holding fast to my favorite Bible verse: "For we walk by faith, not by sight." ~2 Corinthians 5:7.
I began blogging in earnest at Yahoo360 on October 24, 2005. (briefly using LiveJournal and blog-city prior to that) In June 2008 I moved to Blogger. I'm now at WordPress where I hope to remain.
Thanks, Boonie. Yep, I'm hooked. (and I can thank you for that) I was please to see my photo from last week as one of those featured in this week's post!
Just what I needed Kelly, it having snowed almost constantly here for the last few days this was a much needed snap with the chair reminding me of all things summer.
Beautiful, lacey shadow shot, Kelly. I have SO many great shadow shots, mainly of trees in Winter. I'll begin playing soon (and hunting for shadowy poems to go with the shots).
Ray's getting me my DREAM camera for Christmas, a Canon Rebel DSLR 18 MP with 2 lenses. I can't WAIT to get my hands on it. I've had it on my wish list for years. I'll be posting lots more pictures as soon as I get it.
Great shot! I like that you included enough of the chair to explain the shadow, and that the chair leg completes the shadow design and connects the elements. Tahnks for the visit!
Thanks for all the positive comments. These chairs use to have cushions in them, but thanks to several puppies in recent years they are now bare...therefore providing me the opportunity to capture this shadow!
Marion - I look forward to having you join in SSS, too!
16 comments:
Great photo.
I can see that you're hooked on this shadow shot thing now. Join the club!
Have a great week, Boonie
Thanks, Boonie. Yep, I'm hooked. (and I can thank you for that) I was please to see my photo from last week as one of those featured in this week's post!
It's interesting to see different places we seek to get a shadow shot. This is lovely.
Great shadow shot. Beautifully clear shadows. Glad you have joined in on the fun.
Interesting latticework of shadows crossed with another! Very defined!
Such a beautifully formed and perfect shadowy pattern you've cpatured there! Lovely! Enjoy the rest of your weekend :)
Just what I needed Kelly, it having snowed almost constantly here for the last few days this was a much needed snap with the chair reminding me of all things summer.
Beautiful, lacey shadow shot, Kelly. I have SO many great shadow shots, mainly of trees in Winter. I'll begin playing soon (and hunting for shadowy poems to go with the shots).
Ray's getting me my DREAM camera for Christmas, a Canon Rebel DSLR 18 MP with 2 lenses. I can't WAIT to get my hands on it. I've had it on my wish list for years. I'll be posting lots more pictures as soon as I get it.
Great post.
Blessings,
Marion
PS: Congrats on the Razorbacks whipping the Tigers yesterday. It was a great game. ;-)
What a gorgeous, delicate, fascinating shadow shot! I love it! Hope you have a great week ahead!
Sylvia
What a great shot!
Great shot! I like that you included enough of the chair to explain the shadow, and that the chair leg completes the shadow design and connects the elements.
Tahnks for the visit!
I like this one ... different than most shadow shots you see.
Yep, you're getting really good at this, Sis!
Thanks for all the positive comments. These chairs use to have cushions in them, but thanks to several puppies in recent years they are now bare...therefore providing me the opportunity to capture this shadow!
Marion - I look forward to having you join in SSS, too!
Kelly,
An excellent shot, I appreciate the
interplay and combination of the
shadows which you have captured.
Raven
Post a Comment