Sunday, November 21, 2010

Shadow Shot Sunday #3




Hosted by Hey Harriet
(Click above image for more photos)



16 comments:

Lighthousegal said...

Nice shadow shot. Thanks for sharing!!

Marilyn & Jeff said...

Fun shadow shot, I like it.

Unknown said...

Awesome I love it. Great capture

LL Cool Joe said...

The shadow looks a bit like a bunny rabbit's head! :D

Hey Harriet said...

Nice shot! I love pinwheels! This looks like an old rusty pinwheel! Which is extra cool! Have a great week :)

Anonymous said...

Nice shot and makes me think of FUN
Barbiboo
http://barbiboo-bea.blogspot.com/

FairfieldHouse said...

Love the old, worn pinwheel and its shadow. Beauty found in unexpected places.

Marion said...

Ah, Winter has the BEST shadows ever!! Great photo, Kelly.

We're flying off to Tennessee tomorrow. In protest of the pat down mess, I'm planning to strip and fly buck naked. LOL!!!

Blessings,

Marion

Felicity Grace Terry said...

pinwheels - I had no idea that this is what you called them. Here in England they are known as windmills. Another great photo Kelly, thanks.

Dimple said...

Nice shadow, but I'm wondering, does the rusty pinwheel spin? If it spins, does it squeak?! :>D

Thanks for the visit!

Pam said...

Good shot! I like pinwheels!

Kelly said...

Thanks to everyone for stopping by and checking out my shadow shot today! I'm having fun looking around me for them now.

Joey - I can see the bunny ears.
:)

Marion - You always make me laugh!! What a visual!!!

Dimple - Yes and yes...though it's more of a rattle than a squeak.

Jenners said...

Nicely done!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Gorgeous shot!

My shadow shot, please come by when you have a chance.

Ryan said...

In Scotland they are known as windmills, reminds me of the one I had when I was a wee boy.

Anonymous said...

Kelly,

A great shot!

*********
I answered your question about Martin's poems/books at my comments' section.

Raven