Sunday, November 14, 2010

Shadow Shot Sunday #2





I just used this photo in a September blog post, but it has such a nice shadow I wanted to use it again for Shadow Shot Sunday. Be sure to check out Hey Harriet for more shadow photography!




13 comments:

Felicity Grace Terry said...

Beautifully captured Kelly.

LL Cool Joe said...

That's a great shot.

Anonymous said...

Amazing photo!

Have a nice day, Boonie

Kim, USA said...

A pretty shadow shot! Love it!
My table centerpiece

Anonymous said...

Nice shot!

Dorte H said...

Wow, a shot!

I have tried to capture some of the dragon flies in our garden, but I am probably too impatient. What impresses me is how large some of them are. I swear they are twice as big as when I was a child. (Global warming - gene manipulation?)

Pam said...

Love it!!!

Jenners said...

I can see why you want to use it again!

Hey Harriet said...

Very sweet! Have a great week :)

Sue McPeak Hunt said...

Fantastic shot! It's such a difficult shot to capture...you must be quick on the trigger finger. It's such a pretty green....the ones I've shot have been blue or brown! Thanks for stopping by my blog this Sunday!

quid said...

Another great shot... and well repeated!

quid

Kelly said...

Thanks to all of you for the positive comments on my drangonfly!

Dorte - it seems like it should be the opposite, that they seem smaller now.

Texas Gal - I do see other colors, particularly blue and the black ones with squarish wings... but the majority are green like this one.

Anonymous said...

Kelly,

I, too feel that you have
captured this dragonfly beautifully!
Raven