Reflections
As I've already told you, Bush Babe is a master of photography. Today her post is about reflections. In addition to sharing some of her own photos, she's asked others to share some of theirs. I'm only playing along as an excuse to get you to link over and enjoy the wonderful photography! So what are you waiting for....click here and enjoy!!

7 comments:
Thanks so much for taking part Kelly!! One of these looks so serene - and the second? Is it flooding in this one?
:-)
BB
No flooding (at least not in these two), just taken while out fishing, so I was right at water level.
Beautiful photos, Kelly. I love reflections in the water. I hope you have a great week. Blessings!!
Oh, these photos are wonderful!
Beautiful photos indeed.
I really like the second photo, it's stunning. By the way thanks for mentioning me to Pamela, we are now FB and hopefully FV friends. You should join us.
Oh ... I love that second one ... it loks so neat! Reflections are really neat ... like an upside down world.
Post a Comment