Wednesday, January 13, 2010

FreeVerse at Ooh...Books!


Thanks to Petty Witter I discovered Cara over at Ooh...Books! She has an interesting post each Wednesday in which she shares poetry and invites others to do the same. Click here to read her introduction to FreeVerse.


I may not participate every week, but I think it's a great idea and will join in when I can. Check it out if you like poetry. Hey, check it out even if you don't... you never know when you might develop a taste for it!

3 comments:

quid said...

I'm gonna try! THX!!!

Felicity Grace Terry said...

Thanks for the mention Kelly. Not generally a huge poetry fan myself, I've enjoyed this journey of dicovery learning just what kind of verse I do/don't like.

Anonymous said...

Kelly,

Thank you for alerting us to Cara's blog. I already liked the poem which you had sent to me privately.

I will return for another visit to Cara's blog when I have more time.

Raven