Friday, January 8, 2010

Favorite Five - Flowers

All this cold weather has me turning my thoughts to Spring. If I take the past into account, we still have our coldest weather ahead of us here in south Arkansas. That doesn't stop me from dreaming about warmer days and what they'll bring. Flowers!

Here are my favorites. What are yours?

1. Pansy

2. Hibiscus

3. Moonflower

4. Camellia

5. Hydrangea

8 comments:

Marion said...

You're killing me with this one, Kelly! This is harder for me than picking my favorite books. I'll try:

1. Moonflower
2. Sunflower
3. Rose
4. Morning Glory
5. Pansy

Pam said...

I'm loving the cold and don't even want to think about spring, yet.

As for flowers...

Rose

Magnolia

Sunflower

Lavender

Buttercup

Bird of Paradise

Algernon said...

Always had a soft spot for zennias, because bumble bees will use them as motels.

Mike said...

Favorite Flowers for us....

Tulip
Rose
Chrysanthemum
Sunflower
Geranium

quid said...

Tulips
Roses
Stargazer Lillies
Gladiola
Daffodil

Felicity Grace Terry said...

Grief this weather is playing havoc with my visiting, apologies.

Favourite 5 flowers?
*Carnations, especially yellow ones.
*Roses though only yellow ones.
*Orchids. We got a lovely plant as a Christmas present which I'll no doubt manage to kill soon (any ideas on how not to?)
*Those tiny white flowers (forgot the name) which often come in a boquet.
* Sun flowers.

Kelly said...

Hmmm.. maybe those little white flowers are "baby's breath", Tracy. As for the Orchid question...I have a fairly brown thumb and would probably kill it more quickly than you! Perhaps someone else will see this and have a suggestion.

Katy Williams said...

1. Texas Bluebonnets (they aren't as beautiful anywhere else in the world)

2. Black Eyed Susans

3. Tulips

4. Roses

5. Lilies