Making my way through the ups and downs of life, holding fast to my favorite Bible verse: "For we walk by faith, not by sight." ~2 Corinthians 5:7.
I began blogging in earnest at Yahoo360 on October 24, 2005. (briefly using LiveJournal and blog-city prior to that) In June 2008 I moved to Blogger. I'm now at WordPress where I hope to remain.
What a hoot, Kelly! Cody sure would have a blast there!!!
I meant to tell you about the Stieg Larsson books. He finished the entire trilogy and got them to his publisher before died at the young age of 50 and died after the first one came out. Isn't that a tragic tale? Especially so because the books are such bestsellers!!
How was that potato peel book? Was it a good read? I'm on "Sharp Objects" right now recommended by your sister, but if you say that one's good, I'll request it at the library. Blessings!!
5 comments:
Oh how fun!!!! Smokey and the rest of the pack would love it! NOT!! LOL!
What a cute sign!
On the other hand, Connor and Sam are ready to make reservations! LOL!
What a neat and different B&B!!
What a hoot, Kelly! Cody sure would have a blast there!!!
I meant to tell you about the Stieg Larsson books. He finished the entire trilogy and got them to his publisher before died at the young age of 50 and died after the first one came out. Isn't that a tragic tale? Especially so because the books are such bestsellers!!
How was that potato peel book? Was it a good read? I'm on "Sharp Objects" right now recommended by your sister, but if you say that one's good, I'll request it at the library. Blessings!!
Now that would be a great place to stay. Weasley would enjoy.
Awesome!
Post a Comment