Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Another bass


Catching the big bass last week has inspired us. My husband is going for an even bigger one; I want to land one as big.

Yesterday evening was good, but produced nothing larger than about four pounds. I caught seven or eight including the one pictured here. It was the biggest of the evening and probably the biggest I've ever caught. Hard to believe it's only about half the size of the one he landed last week!

Sorry for the quality.... I had to crop it down to get myself out of the picture (believe me, it was bad!). You can see a little dirt smudge on the fish where I dropped it in the bottom of the boat trying to get it off the hook.

Happily for all of last night's fish, they were released to be caught again.

2 comments:

Pam said...

Nice fishie!!! Glad you got to go last evening!

We just had severe weather blow through here!!!!! Scary!!

Tommy said...

Nice ma.