Friday evening my husband and I caught about twenty decent-sized bass. I was reeling them in right and left and caught several that were three pounds or better.
Last night I spent much of my time snapping pictures, but did manage to catch one small yearling bass. In contrast, look at this one weighing more than eight and a half pounds my husband landed! He was pleased to see it considering our pond hasn’t been stocked for that many years. They’re growing nicely!

Here are some of the photos I took. Enjoy!







6 comments:
Great pics! Big fish!
Loved the post. Q
Yowza. That's a big fish. And a big pond.
Lookin' good! And, I love the lily pad photo!!!! :)
Nice bass, too!
Gorgeous spot. I did a little bit of fishing as a kid. The first time my hook went through the eye of a fish, I retired.
WOW, that's one fabulous Bass. I could almost taste the wonderul frying fish. I miss fishing so much. We haven't been in ages!!
Still fighting with my computer at home and just dropped by the library to catch up a little and say hello. Hugs & Blessings and thanks for the wonderful card. I really needed it. You're a true friend!!!!
Great photos, Kelly, and one beautiful fish!
Post a Comment