Saturday, June 20, 2009

The puppies and Blue

I went out with my camera this morning to see if I could get a photo of the puppies. I found that by approaching the shed from the back corner I could see them a little better. There appear to be seven, unless there’s one I can’t see underneath that squirming pile of pups.


Mama Dog has evidently disciplined Blue about going anywhere near the shed. Despite sticking to me like glue any other time, she unhappily hangs back when I head that direction. Poor little girl. I think she has a case of big sister jealousy. Here are a couple of pictures I took of her. None of Mama Dog today. By the time I finished with Blue she was busy feeding her puppies.



3 comments:

Marion said...

Oh, Kelly, they're so adorable and that's a great photo!! If only they could stay that little and cute. Our kittens have given us TONS of great entertainment, but they're growing up too fast!

Have a great weekend and you get me a picture of that dragonfly tree!!!!!!

Pam said...

awwwwwwwwww babies! *Gulp* LOTs of babies!

Blue is sweet looking. :)

quid said...

Blue is great, the puppies are very puppy like. I like them. Gage liked them more. He put his nose on the computer screen.

quid