I shared the submissions with a number of people today and they all agreed that the entire lot was worthy of winning. However, there was one that always brought a smile and seemed to be the favorite. So without further ado, the winning caption is....
"SQUIRREL! Squirrel? SQUIRREL!!"
Congratulations, Marion!! To give you a little taste of what you have to choose from at Bush Babe's, here are my BB prints. I had a little trouble trying to photograph them.....kept getting reflections in the glass. (which might have been nice for my earlier "reflections" post, but not for showcasing my prints!)

11 comments:
Good choice! The tree print is my favorite on her site. How beautiful.
Good job, Marion!
WOW! What a great surprise. It's been years since I've won anything. I can't wait to find my print. Thanks so much, Kelly, and judges. (And watching the movie, "Up" about 10 times helped inspire me.) LOL! Blessings!!
Good choice. (giggle)
Congratulations to the winner!
Well done to Marion, a great caption.
Great minds must think alike. I love the "Bottle Tree and Moon" print best. Do I need to go to her blog and tell her, Kelly?
PS: I mailed "Franny and Zooey" to you Media Mail today, so there's no note in it. It's a used copy with a little highlighting here and there from the previous owner. I hope you enjoy it. Blessings!
Marion, I'm not sure what time it is in BB's part of the world right now, but she might check in here at some point today. If not, you can find her e-mail address in the sidebar of her blog and let her know the particulars.
Thanks for sending the book! I'll be on the alert for it!
I'm here, I'm here~!!!! It's just after breakfast time in Oz, and I am getting kiddos ready for a swimming carnival (I know, get your heads around THAT... Summmer!).
Congrats to Marion - just pointing out that the prize can be ANY photo on the blog. Not that I don't think the Bottle Tree Moon is a good choice, but in case your tastes run to sunsets, or goannas or old stuff...
Thanks for including me in your contest Kelly - and still giggling at the Squirrel caption.
:-)
BB
Congrats Ms. Marion!! I liked your entry. :)
I have the bottle tree moon picture in my little room, along with the iron barks, and a barbed wire fence against a wide open sky. I smile every time that I look at them. Someday I will see those things in real life!
Yes you WILL Debby... I love popping back to percolating conversations! Never know what (or who) you will find!!
:-)
Post a Comment