Okay. I'll admit that I haven't spent much time at the pasture since "the terrible day". I had to distance myself. Following that, Buster got cranky with his women gone and started abusing the other boys. We found him another home and Jenny's last baby was supposed to go with him. What I failed to remember was that they never came back for the little one. So... we have three donkeys, not two. I need to get down to the pasture when it warms up and take some new pictures.
In the meantime, here's an old picture of Buster which I titled "The Kiss". I entered it in a local art show and would you believe it didn't even get an honorable mention? How could they not love that face!?!

9 comments:
No honorable mention? They must be stubborn as mules ;)
Why heck, I think that's one handsome dude.
What a face!! Gotta love him! Looking forward to seeing new donkey pictures.
Had you gotten the tips of those ears... I know you woulda walked away with a blue ribbon.
quid
Good to be back, many thanks for all your best wishes. Letter arrived Wednesday, thank you. I love the idea of having donkeys ..... if ever we win the lottery I plan on having at least two. Love the picture, what a character.
Some just don't appreciate true art!
Awww, this one should have taken the gold medal. Blessings...
Francis! Is that you Francis?
I love that photo!!!
Post a Comment