My daughter and I went to a fun little boutique this week where we saw this purse, along with several others, made by a company called Band In My Hand L.L.C. Each purse is made from a record and its original cover.
“Stairway to Heaven” by Led Zeppelin was always a favorite of mine and I have this same album in my collection of LPs. I was tempted by Pink Floyd’s “The Wall” album, but if you’re familiar with that cover, it’s not the most exciting in the world. If they’d had “Dark Side of the Moon” I’d have gotten it in a heartbeat. Some of the others in stock were albums by The Beatles, The Eagles, Black Sabbath, Elvis, The Grateful Dead and Bon Jovi.
Someone more clever than I am could probably make their own. Why, though, would I want to do that to my own records when I still occasionally listen to them?
“Stairway to Heaven” by Led Zeppelin was always a favorite of mine and I have this same album in my collection of LPs. I was tempted by Pink Floyd’s “The Wall” album, but if you’re familiar with that cover, it’s not the most exciting in the world. If they’d had “Dark Side of the Moon” I’d have gotten it in a heartbeat. Some of the others in stock were albums by The Beatles, The Eagles, Black Sabbath, Elvis, The Grateful Dead and Bon Jovi.
Someone more clever than I am could probably make their own. Why, though, would I want to do that to my own records when I still occasionally listen to them?



5 comments:
What a fun purse!!! Too bad they didn't have a Queen or any Metallica. :) I'd have had to have one of either.
Not that 1/4 of my junk would fit in a purse that size.
I don't carry handbags; I carry carpet bags!!! LOL!
I'm afraid that Pam and I are alike. I need a mega-bag.
Pretty cool!
These are great!!! I'm one of those big purse people, and I'm constantly emptying it out on park benches, chairs, etc. ... looking for keys, you name it. I gotta get my act together.
I probably would've picked Bon Jovi.
quid
I would've pegged you for the Eagles' Hotel California, Quid.
Post a Comment