I am so excited!
Debby recently posted an entry about a contest on her friend Scotty’s blog. Scotty posted a photo with instructions to guess what it was and write a little something about it. The photo fascinated me and I decided to take on the challenge.
What a thrill to find out this morning that I had won!! Next step is to see about claiming my prize… a photo taken by Bush Babe. If you’ve never taken a look at her work, you’re definitely missing out on something.
Thanks so much, Scotty, for sponsoring the contest and for choosing me as the winner. Thanks, too, to Bush Babe for providing the prize. Of course I must thank Debby as well for posting the entry about the contest or I might never have known about it. And Hal… if it weren’t for you I wouldn’t even know Debby!
I’d better stop… this is beginning to sound like an Academy Award acceptance speech!

6 comments:
They like you! They reallly LIKE YOU!!! LOL!
See, Sis! I had a feeling you'd win. I read your entry and thought you should. :)
Congrats!
Ha, ha...sorry it's not quite an Oscar you get to take home! Congrats and hope to see you more often at Granite Glen!! I have posted a hint for you...
:-)
BB
Congratulations!
Tha winna!!!
quid
Oh, there are so many pictures to pick from! Congratulations!
PS...I thought I got to your blog through Hal?
Post a Comment