Making my way through the ups and downs of life, holding fast to my favorite Bible verse: "For we walk by faith, not by sight." ~2 Corinthians 5:7.
I began blogging in earnest at Yahoo360 on October 24, 2005. (briefly using LiveJournal and blog-city prior to that) In June 2008 I moved to Blogger. I'm now at WordPress where I hope to remain.
Alice isn’t the only star at our house. Today Mabel is the featured pup on The Daily Puppy website!!! I submitted about 15 photos for each puppy so it was a surprise for me to see which ones they chose to use both times.
3 comments:
I did! Mabel rocks! What a little diva!!
Puppy kisses, Mabel!!
They're both beautiful! And you're a great photographer.
quid
I love the one where she's got the tiniest impatient look with you. Mouth just a bit squinched to one side. She's a cute puppy.
Post a Comment