Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Favorite Five – Ice Cream Flavors

Ice Cream is not something for which I have a great weakness. I do love DQ Blizzards, but since our Dairy Queen closed, they’re no longer a temptation.

I have to be in the right mood for ice cream. When I am, these are my favorite flavors:

1. Vanilla

2. Pralines and Cream

3. Mint Chocolate Chip

4. Coconut Almond Fudge

5. Orange Sherbet

7 comments:

Felicity Grace Terry said...

Now your talking my kind of language - ice cream, yum.

Chocolate chip
Mint chocolate
Chocolate
Rocky road
Strawberry.

Marion said...

1. Bluebell Homemade Vanilla
2. Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino
3. Bluebell Coffee (I pour chocolate syrup over it.)
4. Starbucks Mocha Chip
5. Vanilla

Mike said...

I'm not that big into ice cream...but Breyers is the best...it uses real cream and doesn't use gum as a thickener.

Flavors:

Vanilla (with a reeses peanut butter cup crumbled in it)

Strawberry

Chocolate

Coffee flavor

Ben & Jerry's Karamel Sutra

too bad I just got back from Kroger....and I've got my Powerball ticket for tomorrow.

Pam said...

1. Chocolate

2. Dark chocolate

3. Chocolate

4. Dark Chocolate

5. Chocolate

:)

Anonymous said...

Victoria:

cake batter
peanut butter cup
strawberry
cookie dough
cheesecake flavors

Anonymous said...

Kelly,

vanilla
strawberry
cherry
banana
apricot

Raven

quid said...

I'm almost with Pam!

But seriously, I'm not that much of an ice cream fan. I would rather have gelato. However, I'm staying away from gelato so Kelly will post her Five Fave Gelato list. Here's my picks for ice cream:

1 - Chocolate marshmallow (keep those nuts out of there. That's why this is better than Rocky Road)

2-Haagen Daz - Bailey's Irish Cream
Almost as good as having it over ice in a glass.

3-Haagen Daz - Dulce de Leche friends tell me you can't get this in every state. When they come to Florida, they pound down.

4 -Bluebell - Banana Split ice cream. Yum.

5- Homemade peach ice cream. - a distant memory from the past