Thursday, September 17, 2009

Rain!

Rain, rain, go away!
Come again some other day.


I know I’m not the only person chanting that nursery rhyme. I usually try to be positive about the weather, no matter how extreme it gets, but this rain is getting ridiculous!!

In less than a week we have had almost 13 inches of the wet stuff at our house! That doesn’t count what has been falling all morning and is pouring down as I type. To top things off, it’s still in the forecast for the next couple of days.

*sigh*

5 comments:

Marion said...

We haven't had as much as y'all, but I love the rain and would probably enjoy living in Seattle or London where it's foggy or cloudy a lot. Maybe it's because I love vampires so much. LOL! I hope the sun will come out tomorrow...Love & Blessings!

Felicity Grace Terry said...

I don't know about it being foggy/cloudy a lot in London - that's probably more to do with air polution rather than the actual weather. No. for rain, cloud and fog you need to visit me here in the North East of England.

Kelly said...

Ah, but would Marion find vampires in your climate, Tracy?! Hey...I'd come visit if I could. I've always enjoyed travelling to England!

Speaking of Vampires, Marion, I went to hear Charlaine Harris last night. I'll send you the clippings from the paper. She'd going to be queen of the Voodoo Ball in New Orleans in October.

Btw... we've now had over 17 inches of rain with an 80% chance of heavy rain today. Grrr!

Felicity Grace Terry said...

Of course Marion would find vampires here. We only live about 2 hours away from Whitby where legend has it Dracula arrived.

Mike said...

I haven't had time to update Mike's Weather World...but we have had at least 8 or 9 inches of rain in the past week or so.