
Overnight vet trip
Removing their womanhood
No future puppies
Okay, enough with the Haiku!! Alice and Mabel were dropped off yesterday morning for their appointment to be spayed. It was an awfully calm, quiet 24 hours around here. Amazing how attached you can get in just a few short months! I’m not sure if Betty and Esther missed them as much as my husband and I did, but they’ve been good sports about welcoming them back home.

4 comments:
Actually they look glad to be home! LOL! Cute girlies that they are!!
And HOOOOORAY for you for doing the right thing and getting them spayed. Irresponsible pet owners, take heed!!!!!
OUCH! I remember when it happened to me. Still didn't keep me from showing off that Mississippi leg hound in me.
Oh, Weasley...you naughty boy, you!
Makes me think about one of my favorite conversations in "Christmas Vacation" (about Snots, the Rottweiler)
Post a Comment