Yahoo 360, my original blogging site, is finally shutting down for good. I’ve transferred all the content from my blog there to my Yahoo profile. However, the transfer process didn’t include the tags or highlighted posts. I had a number of recipes posted which are now harder to find without the tags. So, I’m going to begin posting periodic “Recipe Rehash” entries until all those that include recipes have been moved to this blog. Here’s the first:

I use to prepare this all the time when my kids were little, but had totally forgotten about the recipe until today. I had all the ingredients on hand, so I made it for supper. When I don't have fresh rosemary available, I substitute dried. Also, I prefer to use the smaller chicken tenders rather than chicken breasts.
BALSAMIC GRILLED CHICKEN BREASTS
1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
1 clove garlic, finely chopped
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
4 boneless, skinned chicken breasts (4 ounces each)
1. Combine vinegar, olive oil, rosemary, garlic, salt and pepper in medium-size bowl. Add chicken breasts. Marinate, covered, in refrigerator 30 minutes.
2. Broil chicken in preheated broiler 6 inches from heat for 8 minutes or until cooked through, turning once.

4 comments:
Sounds YUM, Kelly! I might try this one if I ever cook again. We eat lots of salads and sandwiches in this heat.
I think I got all of my stuff from 360, but need to make sure before they delete it all for good. Thank you for your kind compliment about my photographs. I work really hard chasing those bugs around and sweating in the sun. LOL! Blessings!
Yummy! We just ate grilled chicken and beef kabobs off our grill and I'm stuffed!
I love to cook with balsamic vinegar.
I have a very similar recipe called "Rosemary Chicken" -- almost identical ingredients except mine has vermouth and brown sugar instead of white. Really good and the longer it marinates, the better.
I loved this recipe the first time! Thanks, again. Guess I'll have to go to 360 and retrieve whatever I can. Thanks for the warning.
quid
Post a Comment