Friday, July 3, 2009

July iPod Roulette

It’s been a long time since I’ve posted an iPod Roulette entry. Here’s what came up in the shuffle this morning. Rather than try to explain away any of it, I’ll just leave the comments to you.

1. Let Your Love Flow (Bellamy Brothers)
2. Anybody Seen My Baby? (Rolling Stones)
3. Come and Get Your Love (Redbone)
4. Smooth Criminal (Alien Ant Farm)
5. Selah (P.O.D.)
6. Your Man (Josh Turner)
7. Paradise (Out of Eden)
8. Oh Happy Day (Bernard Harris)
9. Three Times A Lady (Commodores)
10. We Are the Champions (Queen)
11. 9 Crimes (Damien Rice)
12. I Wanna Take You Higher (Duran Duran)
13. Who’s That Girl? (Eurythmics)
14. True (Spandau Ballet)
15. Nobody Else in the World But You (Don Henley)

6 comments:

Pam said...

I'll take anything Queen or commodores. Same goes for Henley.

My new ringtone on my Blackberry is "Poker Face" by Lady Gaga. :)

Wanted "Mad World" by Adam Lambert but not available.

Marion said...

Sounds like some great tunes. I don't have an Ipod, but have a little MP3 player. I never change the songs on it, though! LOL! I have some poetry on it and a reading by Anais Nin that I never get tired of listening to. I have most of my favorite music on my blog. Hope you have a good weekend! Hugs!!

quid said...

What? No Michael Jackson?
What a wonderfully ecletic list!

quid

Shelby said...

Here's my first 10 today:

Even the Losers: Tom Petty
Soul Violin: Hall & Oates
Stuck in the Middle: Mark Heard
It's a Miracle: Barry Manilow
Letters: Eli
I'd Really Love to See you tonight: Barry Manilow
The Saints: Mark Heard
New Soul :Yael Naim
Never as Good as the First time: sade
Go Light your World: Chris Rice

Kelly said...

Actually, Quid, "Smooth Criminal" is a Michael Jackson song. Alien Ant Farm did a decent cover of it.

Pamel, I finally broke down and got another ringtone since I've used nothing but "Close to the Edge" forever. Got "Baker Street" by Gerry Rafferty.

Marion, I like a lot of the songs you have on your blog. Many of them are on my iPod.

Shelby, I'm not familiar with a couple of yours, but love some of the others. Not sure I know that Hall & Oates song...

Mike said...

I'll send you my response soon