Friday, October 10, 2008

Jenny's new baby

Meet Jenny's new little boy! He was born on Wednesday and I took these pictures yesterday afternoon. He's the fifth donkey born in our pasture and Jenny's fourth with us.

5 comments:

Pam said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...what a cutie!!!!!!!

He's adorable, really! I had to touch the screen! LOL!

Unknown said...

What a cutie!! He looks big next to his mom for being a few days old. Poor mom, bet she is tired!

quid said...

What's his name, Kelly? He's adorable!

quid

Kelly said...

Don't know if he'll get a name. The last two have just been called "Jenny's boy" and "Debbie's boy", both of which we are trying to sell. Too bad the folks who bought Debbie didn't want him, too! We have TOO MANY donkeys, LOL!! (and I'm sure Sweet Baby will have one of her own before too long)

Anonymous said...

Kelly,

Congrats on Jenny's baby boy, he is adorable!!

Raven